Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

absolutely amazing! I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands

Silverware handle end, initial necklace.... so cute!!!!!
Silverware handle end, initial necklace.... so cute!!!!!
Click here to download
Everything you'll ever need to know about making jewelry
Everything you'll ever need to know about making jewelry
Click here to download
No-Slip Clothes Hanger Trick - wrap a pipe cleaner on each end!
No-Slip Clothes Hanger Trick - wrap a pipe cleaner on each end!
Click here to download
absolutely amazing! I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands
absolutely amazing!  I love antique settings... Though this one might be a little too much for my dainty little hands
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment