Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Antique 1880s flow blue thistle broken china jewelry heart pendant necklace. $48.00, via Etsy. // GORGEOUS PIECES, and I particularly appreciuate this: "All of my broken china jewelry is made from vintage and antique plates that are previously damaged or broken due to age and or wear. I do not use any vintage china for my jewelry that is not already damaged in some way."

Broken china jewelry shard pendant pink cabbage roses recycled broken plate necklace
Broken china jewelry shard pendant pink cabbage roses recycled broken plate necklace
Click here to download
Sterling Silver Starfish Charm Necklace with Faceted Blue Topaz & Fresh Water Pearl Pendant: karinagracejewelry I own this and love it!
Sterling Silver Starfish Charm Necklace with Faceted Blue Topaz & Fresh Water Pearl Pendant: karinagracejewelry       I own this and love it!
Click here to download
Antique 1880s flow blue thistle broken china jewelry heart pendant necklace. $48.00, via Etsy. // GORGEOUS PIECES, and I particularly appreciuate this: "All of my broken china jewelry is made from vintage and antique plates that are previously damaged or broken due to age and or wear. I do not use any vintage china for my jewelry that is not already damaged in some way."
Antique 1880s flow blue thistle broken china jewelry heart pendant necklace. $48.00, via Etsy. // GORGEOUS PIECES, and I particularly appreciuate this:  "All of my broken china jewelry is made from vintage and antique plates that are previously damaged or broken due to age and or wear. I do not use any vintage china for my jewelry that is not already damaged in some way."
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment